Friday, March 20, 2009

tummies & tots!

I was just surprised by Jennifer Green, the owner of Tummies & Tots that she is doing a fund raiser for Caitlin this weekend, as well as giving her customers a great discount for any donation!
Tummies & Tots is located at 321 W Parks Hwy, Ste 102 (near Mocha Moose). She has a great resale shop for babies, children and mothers. Please stop by to visit her shop and please give her an extra big thank you for being such a caring, wonderful person! This is something that she is completely doing out of the kindness of her heart. Thanks so much Tummies & Tots!

For more information, copied from Jennifer's customer list email:
"I just wanted to see if I can get you all to help me out. Tomorrow Saturday the 21st and Sunday the 22nd I will be raising money for Caitlin Racenet. She is a beautiful 3 year old who has Tuberous Sclerosis Complex and her family is hoping to raise enough money to get a service dog that would alert them when she is having a seizure and help Caitlin be more comfortable.

I will match any donation up to $500 for the next two days. Also, if you do make a donation (big or small) I will also be giving you 20% off your total purchase.

I will be open tomorrow from 11am-5pm and Sunday also from 12-3pm.

I will also be taking donations at the store until the end of the month....."

2 comments:

  1. Your Caitlyn's story has truely touched my heart, and although I can not give nearly as much as I wish i could, I do know every bit helps! I wish for all of the best in your joruney and hope you all and your little Caitlyn find happiness through it all! God Bless! :) Jenn Francis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you will raise the grand total needed, my husband and I will be praying and sharing your need at Prayer time on Wednesday nights. We are Vermonters, transplanted to FL, so you'll have folks sharing all over the states!! God Bless.

    ReplyDelete