Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Going Well!


We are in love with Abrah! He is such a great dog! Everyday he is teaching us more & more that he can do. We now are positive that this was the right choice for Caitlin.

Training has been amazing. We feel almost like we are away at a special camp for parents that all understand exactly what we are trying to do--because they are doing the exact same thing for their child in need of a special friend. There are some very wonderful families here.

We have been spending our days doing lots of training. Today we are going to the local mall for the third time for public access practice. Abrah does great.
Thursday is already our last day of class! It is so hard to believe how quickly time has flown by. We will have our testing in the morning, and then graduation ceremony in the afternoon.

I thought that I would be updating my blog daily, but it has been an extremely busy 10 days! By the time I get home from training all day, lots of attention needs to be paid to the girls (and the dog by the girls) so I apologize that I haven't been able to get on more often.

Thanks so much for checking in!


No comments:

Post a Comment