Saturday, June 13, 2009

Checking In--Miserably behind!!!

I am so sorry that I haven't updated in a while. We are in the process of waiting for the dog--our "people training" class is at the end of January. We have a little "sneak peek" of which dog we may possibly be getting, but won't know for sure until the training progresses to make sure that the dog will fit Caitlin's needs. 4 Paws normally doesn't divulge which dog you get until just a week or two prior to your class time. Since they are considering placing a small dog with Caitlin, they wanted to be sure that it would be practical for our winters, so they did give us some information. I'll keep you posted as we know more! :)

I am so miserably behind on my thank you's! I do hope that I can get all of them out in the mail by the beginning of July. We did have a difficult May and are still trying to catch up on everything that was put on the back burner until things improved. I hate to have to delay the thank you's, but please know that we do feel a deep appreciation for all of the help and kindness that we received from everyone!!!

Thanks so much for checking in. I hope that you are enjoying the summer so far!

Best Wishes,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment