Sunday, March 1, 2009

happy march!

Caitibug had a bit of a rough week last week, so I don't have a whole lot of news on the planning front to tell you other than what I have been able to accomplish over the phone.

I do know that on Thursday, March 19 we will be "taking over" the Palmer Dairy Queen from 5-8 PM for a fundraising night. 10% of all sales will go to our fundraiser.
I am looking for the best venue to have a silent auction and dinner benefit of some sort. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. I am also working on a special edition wax dipped teddy bear that all profits will go to her account.

We are looking forward to receiving our first "total" of what our fundraising has raised so far. I'll post it as soon as I hear news.
Thanks so much for any ideas or words of support!

2 comments:

  1. Gillian was just asking me if we could do a spagatti feed and silent auction! We are ready to help in capasity you need. Just let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put Dairy Queen on my calander.All our kids are with us that week. That makes 9 of us definatly coming and I will be spredding the word!!!!

    ReplyDelete